• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My birthday adventure

ROMANS AND COUNTRY MEN, IT IS TIME FOR THE TRIP REPORT
    OF AN ADVENTURE: YES, TOO LONG OF A WEEK IN LAS VEGAS BABY
    SEPTEMBER 25-30 2019!!!! BUT MY BIRTHDAY ADVENTURE OF A
    LIFE TIME WAS INCREDIBLE!!
    Well before I start, I want to tell you all this was a huge losing session – not since 2015 has it been this bad!!! But hopefully Sycuan and Jamul will help restore my account!!
    So now for the good part what an incredible adventure!! Joseph took me over to the airport, Southwest took over, got to have breakfast at the airport which was nice for a change. Left on time and arrived on time. They took me to baggage claim, got my luggage and off to Bell Trans to my Caesars!
    Arrived at Caesars, greeted me, the room was on the 13th floor which is not really my thing but I figure no problem in my Julius Tower, up to my beautiful room, unpack and I am READY TO PARTY!!!!!!!
    Went downstairs proceeded to play; oh, dear it is a losing session one of many. Oh well, went to the Rewards desk got my voucher, to Box office for my comp ticket for Wayne Newton – oh yeah third time to see him!!! Now he is in the Cleopatra Barge which I personally do not feel it lends itself to concerts. Why they moved the show from Bally’s showroom to the Barge is beyond me. The showroom at Bally’s is awesome!! But I still love my Wayne Newton what an incredible entertainer!! Of course, enjoyed the show and then went to The Café for a bite to eat.
    Now the funny thing happen is Caesars does not know what street Tacos are tell ya. Yeah, the Taco was a little bigger but not much 3 bites and it was gone. I had to laugh. However, the quesadilla was really good 4 different cheeses incredible!!
    Now for Thursday, yes losing more. Getting ready for MY Birthday present to me –yes Mr. Barry Manilow!!! He performs at Westgate Resort which use to be Hilton and boy did my mouth drop to the floor – the renovation was incredible!! Only thing left was the check-in counter for your room. They open everything up, mixed slots, video poker and tables all together – WOW it was mind-blogging!!
    The lady came up to me and ask if she could help me –not bad took me to Box office where my ticket was all ready for me – talk about class!! WOW!! The showroom was incredible; move over Caesars – the special effects were unbelievable, part of the stage comes down when Barry does his Copacabana dance, so very very impressive!!! He has his own store with items you can buy!!! I was to put it lightly blown away!!! What a show and what an entertainer. Believe me I have seen him many many times and he always amazes me!!!
    On top of that Westgate gave us coupons for free play, match play, desserts and 2 for one drinks!!! NOT BAD in my book!!! I did win a little moola that was nice and back to Caesars!!
    What an incredible Birthday present from me to me! A memory for a life time!!!
    Now it is Friday, September 27th and I am 72!!! Yes, I had my Celebration Dinner compliments of Caesars Rewards at RAO’s!!! RAO’s is an Italian Restaurant in Caesars and oh the food is to kill for – had lasagna, cucumber salad, lobster potatoes; and sorbet ice cream with my birthday candle all lite up!! One of the incredible waiters plays harmonica to Happy Birthday, Angela sang along with the whole restaurant and yes, I am very very emotional with tears in my eyes!!! What an incredible Birthday Celebration!!!!
    Now Saturday and Sunday just enjoyed the day and tried to recover from all the partying and drinking – crazy!!!! Beautiful weather 83 degrees, even some wind. WOW!! Then Monday my last day heavy loses but oh my Birthday experience was incredible. Bell Trans took me to the Airport, boarded the plane for San Diego and civilization – Joseph pick me up and homeward bound. I was exhausted but so very very happy!!!!
    I do have pictures if want to see them email me and I will send them via email. I am no good at trying to put the pictures in this newsletter. Hope you enjoyed reading my incredible Birthday Adventure!!!! Next trip in November to Laughlin, Caesars comp flight package looking forward to coooool temps!!!! Love it!!! Until the next one!
    PS: Jane and I got together at Beijing Noodle 9 it was so great to see her again!!! She looks awesome!! Fun to talk, the food was not great but it might have been what I had also. So glad we got to meet. I will be back in Vegas January 26-29 hope we can get together again.
    Last edited by beach3993; 10-20-2019, 05:50 PM.
Working...
X