Pot Liquor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pot Liquor

Will be in Vegas and will be meeting Marlene and Allan for a 5:30 dinner on February 17th.

Anyone else interested?

Originally posted by Treasurerat View Post
    Will be in Vegas and will be meeting Marlene and Allan for a 5:30 dinner on February 17th.

Anyone else interested?
    We will arrive in town around 3-4 pm on the 17th.
    Gary & Gail

Comment

Originally posted by Treasurerat View Post

Anyone else interested?
      I'll try to make it. I've had to re arrange my schedule several times for doctors appts., but I'll see what I can do!

unfortunately it's not looking good for me for the 17th. 2 co workers have birthday parties that night, and they requested it before I did. So unless I can find someone from another store to cover it, I will be working. I'll keep trying.
      Last edited by vegasbabe; 02-07-2015, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vegasbabe View Post
        I'll try to make it. I've had to re arrange my schedule several times for doctors appts., but I'll see what I can do!

unfortunately it's not looking good for me for the 17th. 2 co workers have birthday parties that night, and they requested it before I did. So unless I can find someone from another store to cover it, I will be working. I'll keep trying.
        Well, I obviously did not make it. I thought I had someone lined up, and at the last minute, they cancelled. Hopefully everyone had a great dinner, and a fun time!

Comment

Working...
        X