Sake Rok at The Park: Dinner on July 2nd-2016. Part Two

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sake Rok at The Park: Dinner on July 2nd-2016. Part Two

Up next was Japanese Fried Chicken (Karaage)This included both meat ans skin portions..very good. Click image for larger version

Name:	s1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	238463

We had sides of Coconut Rice (no picture) and Charred Asparagus with preserved lemon and sea salt.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ssr.jpg
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	238464

The presentation of the asparagus was simply beautiful.

To our surprise, Chef Boby Silva came over to out table to say hello. He brought with him a beautiful
    plate of thin sliced Japanese Wagu beef along with a hot pot for cooking. He personally show us how to properly cook it.

Name:	roc.jpg
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	238465

This was a lot of fun and really elevated our dining experience.

Completing this amazing meal was Japanese Ice Cream(MOCHI) in assorted flavors. Click image for larger version

Name:	20160702_212703_resized.jpg
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	238466

There's nothing that we didn't like about this place.

This place is AMAZING. Good vibes are everywhere and the food is amazing. There was never a dull moment while dining here.

One note: Bathrooms are Unisex..after a couple of Saki Bombs, you won't care.

Name:	y.jpg
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	238467
    HOURS OF OPERATION:
    Monday-Thursday: 12:00pm to 10:00pm
    Friday: 12:00pm to 10:30pm
    Saturday: 11:00am to 10:30pm
    Sunday: 11:00am to 10:00pm

Last edited by Steve; 07-25-2016, 01:38 PM.

I was looking forward to this review, and it leaves me scratching my head, as I would not have ordered anything pictured here. I'm sure they have lots of seafood sushi, so I may still give it a try. I did not care for the Mochi I had at Tides (GVR) so I probably would not even order that. I'm glad you enjoyed your experience though.

Comment

I finally went tonight since they have several rewards on myVegas. It's everything your revee says and then some. It seemed like they were severely over staffed, but everyone was constantly moving about the room. Doing what? I'm not sure. I met Jonath, host. Ok. I should have re-read this review before I went. I'm jusy sitting there, waiting to get my food, and this odd guy who looks like a street performer walks up and starts talking to me. His face was painted and he was wearing a long male Japanese dress-like jacket. Then he started prancing around the room. Eventually he gathered up all the "extra" wait staff and they danced to Motown and Bruno Mars hits. The food was great though. I had seared scallops and then the free honey toast dessert that myVegas offers as a reward. It's definitely meant for 2. I came no where near finishing it. $18 on the menu. I may go back again with a friend, now that I know what to expect.

Comment

Working...
      X