and the winner is..........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and the winner is..........

marmirdc! Congratulations Mark! I t couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!!

(except for MIke H.--but we all know that story)

Vegasbeth won the 2nd chance round--4 days, 3 nights in Vegas at the trop.

Mike H. won the challenge match with Steve!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vegasbabe View Post
      marmirdc! Congratulations Mark! I t couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!!
      I got sandbagged! All during the brunch, Mark says to me, "Don't worry, I'll be last so you won't have to worry about being last. I'm always last." Blah, blah blah. He said it at least 3 or 4 times. Then he pulls this crap. I ain't ever believing somebody named Mark who lives (of all places) in Nebraska.

Now, his wife, Spa Lady, she can come to the Slot Tournament every year until I die. That is one terrific lady, spa and all. (Except I understand she made a smart-a$$ed comment when I went to take a look at the pool at the Tropicana and for that I will get even with her). Just leave the sandbagger at home next time. We don't need him.

I ain't forgetting this, Mark.

Mike

Comment

We had a lot of FIRSTS in this year's tournament.

Mark was the first WILD CARD person to win the tournament. Gail could have been the first to be a repeat winner but didn't do so well in the final round.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by MHIROTSU View Post
          I got sandbagged! All during the brunch, Mark says to me, "Don't worry, I'll be last so you won't have to worry about being last. I'm always last." Blah, blah blah. He said it at least 3 or 4 times. Then he pulls this crap. I ain't ever believing somebody named Mark who lives (of all places) in Nebraska.

Now, his wife, Spa Lady, she can come to the Slot Tournament every year until I die. That is one terrific lady, spa and all. (Except I understand she made a smart-a$$ed comment when I went to take a look at the pool at the Tropicana and for that I will get even with her). Just leave the sandbagger at home next time. We don't need him.

I ain't forgetting this, Mark.

Mike
          Ready for the rematch!..but I am sure it won't have the same turn out as last year. My luck never holds like that!

Comment

Working...
          X