What has happened here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has happened here.

I guess I have been away from the board for quite some time. Looking through the forums, I see posts that are months and years old. Has the site moved and I just don't know it. I get the news letters that are always interesting to read but has something happened to the site that there are no new post. No excitement leading up to the slot tournament. Even that post is from 2017.

What am I missing here.

patinomaha

somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him...it's 2am

I think a lot of things happened, Pat, and it would be easy to point fingers and assign blame, but the short version is that we've moved on to other forum sites and Facebook.
    "When you take stuff from one writer it's plagiarism, but when you take from many writers it's called research." - Wilson Mizner

http://www.facebook.com/loridee

Comment

I have not been on too for a few years and see its like a ghost town here. What site are you now using Lori R? I always found you very helpful and would like to reconnect again with the Vegas community
      ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Comment

A lot of us here are on FB and there are some good Las Vegas FB pages but it's not much of a community like this used to be. www.vegasmessgeboard.com is very good. Many of our members were always members over there. Vegas4ever is another good one.with crossover membership, www.lasvegasadvice.com is a nice community as well. There's another one called Vegasaddicts or Vegasfanatics or something like that. That's about all I have. There might be one or two others. My FB page is below in my signature line.
        "When you take stuff from one writer it's plagiarism, but when you take from many writers it's called research." - Wilson Mizner

http://www.facebook.com/loridee

Comment

Working...
        X