How to Search for "Rio"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Search for "Rio"?

How to Search for "Rio"? The search reply says "Your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results. Please restrict your criteria and try again." If you add a word like "Rio Towers", it ignores Rio and just searches for "towers". Thanks, Ira

Because the search feature is a piece of crap now. Ever since the website changed, it has lost a lot of its functionality. If you even type in "Rio Suites" (in quotes) all you get is the word Suites in Steve's last few posts (about Tuscany Suites) and then a bunch of his newsletters come up. If you want to search way back, you can't, unless you know specifically what you are looking for and where it is. If I were you, I'd go to VMB and do a search. One of their members did a TR as recently as May and, if you do a search on ipanema, for instance, you'll get a lot of conversation on which is the better tower.
    "When you take stuff from one writer it's plagiarism, but when you take from many writers it's called research." - Wilson Mizner

http://www.facebook.com/loridee

Comment

Thanks Lori. I didn't know about VMB. As it turned out, comps showed up for Paris so we will stay there.

Comment

Working...
      X