Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transportation to events during 2017 tournament

Hello everyone,
    I am looking for assistance with transportation to a few of the events for the 2017 tournament. If you think you can help please send me a private message and I'll provide more details.

Thank you.
    VegasBeth2010

Originally posted by VegasBeth2010 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I am looking for assistance with transportation to a few of the events for the 2017 tournament. If you think you can help please send me a private message and I'll provide more details.

Thank you.
    VegasBeth2010
    Beth, Where are you staying?

Comment

Hi, I will be needing help to get to some of the events too! I have not chosen my hotels yet. I will check back on a ride once I know more about where I will be and who will be close by that has a car.

Comment

All,

I will need a ride to two of the events. I will need a ride to Rampart and Pot Liquors. I'm staying at Harrah's. Any one give me a ride?

Comment

Good Wednesday evening, fellow ELV'ers

Per Steve's approval, I will try to coordinate transportation again. I'm focusing on Rampart and PotLiquor events primarily since they are considerable distances from the Strip. (Ellis Island and Gold Coast are a cheap cab, uber, or bus ride away.)

Here is what I'm looking for:

Vehicles and Drivers:

If you are willing to help transport someone to either of these places, please notify me by email of:
          Your name ( my brain cells don't make it from one year to the next)
          Your email address
          Where you are staying: If you don't want to give out the hotel, you can say Mid-Strip, North Strip, South Strip, Downtown or Off Strip.
          How many passengers you are willing to take

Riders and passengers:

Your name
          Your email address
          Where you are staying
          Which events you may need transportation

You can either: 1) send the info directly to me at Bigbadb3@aol.com and I will match you up with someone or 2) email the entire group and see if anyone responds.

I will do my best to coordinate this for everyone.

Bob

Comment

Working...
          X