Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transportation to events during 2017 tournament

Hello everyone,
    I am looking for assistance with transportation to a few of the events for the 2017 tournament. If you think you can help please send me a private message and I'll provide more details.

Thank you.
    VegasBeth2010

Originally posted by VegasBeth2010 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I am looking for assistance with transportation to a few of the events for the 2017 tournament. If you think you can help please send me a private message and I'll provide more details.

Thank you.
    VegasBeth2010
    Beth, Where are you staying?

Comment

Hi, I will be needing help to get to some of the events too! I have not chosen my hotels yet. I will check back on a ride once I know more about where I will be and who will be close by that has a car.

Comment

All,

I will need a ride to two of the events. I will need a ride to Rampart and Pot Liquors. I'm staying at Harrah's. Any one give me a ride?

Comment

Good Wednesday evening, fellow ELV'ers

Per Steve's approval, I will try to coordinate transportation again. I'm focusing on Rampart and PotLiquor events primarily since they are considerable distances from the Strip. (Ellis Island and Gold Coast are a cheap cab, uber, or bus ride away.)

Here is what I'm looking for:

Vehicles and Drivers:

If you are willing to help transport someone to either of these places, please notify me by email of:
          Your name ( my brain cells don't make it from one year to the next)
          Your email address
          Where you are staying: If you don't want to give out the hotel, you can say Mid-Strip, North Strip, South Strip, Downtown or Off Strip.
          How many passengers you are willing to take

Riders and passengers:

Your name
          Your email address
          Where you are staying
          Which events you may need transportation

You can either: 1) send the info directly to me at Bigbadb3@aol.com and I will match you up with someone or 2) email the entire group and see if anyone responds.

I will do my best to coordinate this for everyone.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by moski2 View Post
            All,

I will need a ride to two of the events. I will need a ride to Rampart and Pot Liquors. I'm staying at Harrah's. Any one give me a ride?
            Maureen, I've got you covered. If no one steps up, then you can ride with me and Lori. We will make final arrangements next week.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by kareeves View Post
              Hi, I will be needing help to get to some of the events too! I have not chosen my hotels yet. I will check back on a ride once I know more about where I will be and who will be close by that has a car.
              Kathy has told me that she is staying downtown. If any one is staying in or near downtown and can help her out, please contact Kathy or me and we'll make arrangements.

Bob

Comment

Working...
              X