Thread: Discounted Jersey Boys Tix - Locals

formerly Boston, Las Vegas since Aug 2006

Default Discounted Jersey Boys Tix - Locals

I just received a post card today announcing discounted Jersey Boys tix.

Locals save $40 on Front Orchestra Seats (Reg. $127) from now through November 22nd.

Use code Local 40 when you order. 702-414-9000. You need to show a valid NV driver's license.

thanks doris! I may be able to take advantage of this next week during my staycation. Now if I can just find a good locals hotel rate, I'll be in great shape!

but you live here
    You dont always get what you pay for... but you always pay for what you get.

Default Staycation

Quote Originally Posted by misterKeno View Post
    but you live here
    Matthew...that's what a "staycation" is all about. I've stayed at hotels plenty of times just for the heck of it, but don't worry, the rooms were free.

well, I didn't get a free room, but I did get a $46 excalibur room for one night. It also comes with a $25 dining credit, plus InAFect is there that night. So, I think I did OK! I haven't seen their new pool yet, so this will be my opportunity. The last time I swam there, they still had the mote!

I don't understand based upon the current Las Vegas economy why these deals are available for everyone? Jersey Boys was 3/4's full when I saw it.

On my last trip to Las Vegas, the only showroom that was filled was at Larry G. Jones. Every other showroom had empty seats. A discounted seat sold is better than an empty seat anyday.

Steve

Question Nv id

Is the NV I.D. required at the door also? Otherwise can us LV visitors have a local pick up our tickets? There could be a few $$$ in that for the runner.

8. Default

Steve :
    The Bean Counter text book theory ---
    "Exclusive-tay equals NEED"
    Make a hype about NO SEATS AVAILABLE +
    "They will come"
    Celine was OVERHYPED and plenty of seats were ALWAYS
    available on preformance nights.
    They discounted + moved customers forward every night.
    I've worked in the business.

Default Locals Discounts

Quote Originally Posted by LVloverNaNa View Post
    Is the NV I.D. required at the door also? Otherwise can us LV visitors have a local pick up our tickets? There could be a few $$$ in that for the runner.
    The Nevada ID is only necessary when picking up the tickets. I have done this for friends from out of town.

This could be done at least 2 different ways.

1. They make the reservations using their credit card, and then I would meet them there when they come into town to pickup their tickets. Since their credit card is the one that's used, the credit card also has to be shown in addition to the Nevada Driver's License.

2. Ticket money had also been deposited into my bank account from their city, and then I go and pick up the tickets with cash in hand. Then I just meet my friends when they arrive to hand them the tickets. I would not chance getting it lost in the mail, besides, it's not necessary to send them.

Sometimes with these promotions, they only allow so many during a specified period. But, to find out, all it is is a phone call to their box office and ask.

Default Runner

I guess, as long as there aren't any "# of ticket restrictions" I would think it's not out of the realm of possibilities for a local like me to consider this.

As long as the request doesn't come from Mhirotsu, it's worth considering. LOL Mhirotsu can go to MrKeno, cuz he likes him best.
    Last edited by AppleGreenJade; 09-22-2009 at 04:26 PM. Reason: wanted to add something